Monday, February 23, 2009

authorcv20011








C.V.








Traveling extensively throughout South East Asia
at an early age, I gained an extensive understanding of cultural,
political, economic and ideological relationships producing the often
contentious international relationships existing between the United
States, and non-liberal / non-democratic governed states such as
Bosnia and Yugoslavia.



My past travels including Thailand, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Taiwan,
Japan and Malaysia have also given me a greater cosmopolitan
understanding of international relations, politics, human rights, and
also whereby diplomacy necessitates enhancing between liberal
democratic governed states such as the United States, and non-liberal
democratic governed states such as Serbia, Bosnia, Russia and the
Middle East.



My own ideological viewpoints strongly stress the similarities we
all share as human beings in both physiological and psychological
needs in lieu of centering primarily on only our ideological and
ethic differences. However, I am also cognizant that certain
political regimes both use and abuse, for their private personal
profit, religion, ethnicity, money, power, and nationalism as a means
by which to oppress their own citizenry. This in turn negatively
affects the rest of the world and I am convinced that for any
government to engage in gross human right violations is as great a
tragedy as it is a mistake. It is vital for any state's survival
that its citizens maintain a healthy dialectic relationship with
those that govern them in a mutual relationship based on both trust
and stability. When politicians blinded by vainglory, power and
greed cause this dialectic relationship to fail, wars, revolutions
and conflicts ensue such as in the breakup of the Yugoslavia Kingdom
once comprised of the Serbs, Croats and Slovenes as well is during
the recent 1999 Kosovo Crisis.



I also strongly believe the United States must subject itself to
the same high-minded human rights standards it demands the rest of
the world to abide by. Anything less is hypocritical and seriously
undermines world peace and perpetual human survival for all. The
United States also needs to better understand the peoples, politics
and culture of the Balkan states while simultaneously respecting and
preserving them according to the many United Nations Human Rights
Instruments. I also possess a strong interest in analyzing the
political geography, cultural and theological social spaces of those
territorial regions in both Yugoslavia and Bosnia where religion
plays a major role in both diplomacy and resolving civil war and
ethnic conflicts. This also includes analyzing those places where
potential conflicts may arise in order to eradicate them prior to any
uncontainable escalation.



And by doing so, it is my hope
that by analyzing our worlds' past political and historical
experiences, we will not repeat them. Living in an age where nuclear
weapons are bought and sold globally additionally calls for more
research into international and national security, an additional
field of interest to me. I hope eventually world leaders will begin
to better learn from those past legacies bequeathed to us by the
Ancient Roman Empire’s rise and fall to safeguard our present
world's future posterity; and also to prevent tragedies such as
W.W.II and its associated political messiah's from resurfacing.



I have personally witnessed
the greatly oppressed living conditions of the men, women and
children residing in less developed countries than the United States.
And by my also becoming friends with many beggars and lepers in the
streets of Indonesia and similar states, this experience has given me
an even greater moral commitment to enhance social justice and
economic equity for the persons now living in Yugoslavia and Bosnia
irregardless of their race, religion or ethnic creed. All human
beings deserve the basic human necessities guaranteeing their
survival and hence, I strongly stand against the Western imposed
political and economic sanctions placed on any country which are a
grave human rights violation in and of themselves.



As both an international and
national honor student I possess a strong interest in bringing these
aforementioned serious issues to the attention of the leaders and
policymakers of the United States in order to effectuate the changes
necessary to produce a more equitable application of international
criminal justice for all countries large and small. It is also of
grave importance that the leaders of the United States understand the
ways in which they alienate the states comprising the non-liberal
international world sphere which Western leaders often fail to
understand. Of equal importance is that the same leaders begin to
better protect and preserve the cultural integrity of non-western
governed societies and the social spaces thereof existing in Bosnia
and Yugoslavia.



It is vital for the leaders
of the Western world to both understand and respect the cultural
integrity and differences existing within our diversified and ever
evolving world to sustain world peace and stability. I sincerely
hope that as we enter deeper into the 21st century, we
will learn that we can all work together successfully, to construct a
hospitable world environment where world peace will one day prevail
over war. However, it is also my belief that this future prediction
regarding world peace will in no manner occur until the leaders of
the United States, Serbia, China and Russia and other countries
better understand and respect each other's unique and often bipolar
cultural and political domains.








My personal career objectives
include enhancing diplomatic relations between the United States and
both Bosnia and Yugoslavia. I also desire to work with the Law
Projects Center in advocating for greater human rights for all while
additionally helping to negotiate peaceful conflict dispute
resolutions between the aforementioned states. I also desire to work
towards developing progressive new peace theories that eventually
will be objectively applied to work within our present historical
time.



These are many but not all of
my future goals which includes one day advising high ranking
government officials as to the dangers of intervening militarily in
political territories such as Kosovo and Bosnia. By doing so I
believe future world crises such as the 1999 Kosovo crisis can be
avoided.



In working towards enhancing
diplomacy between the United States and the Former Yugoslavian
states, whether working independently or within an International
Alliance comparable to the United Nations, one of my greatest joys is
working to solve macro and micro political and social problems that
may cause any future world conflicts and to eradicate them prior to
their escalation.



I also look forward to working
within the United Nations purview to construct a more inclusive Human
Rights forum where Western leaders can better comprehend human rights
from a non-Western perspective. This would then serve to assist
Western political leaders in understanding the importance of adapting
a more ‘Culturally Relative' approach towards making human
rights policies for the Balkans.



In sum by applying my research, I hope to foresee possible future
world conflicts and social upheavals before they occur and hopefully
be capable of eradicating them through preventive and peaceful
measures.



My strong commitment to uphold social justice for all is the
intrinsic reward I seek more than any extrinsic reward while working
in my future endeavors as my past volunteer experience manifests.
Although possessing an extensive background in social and political
science, international criminal law, human rights, computer science
in addition to possessing keen analytical abilities and an excellent
scholastic record, I have mostly dedicated myself solely to my
studies and volunteer work. Dedicating time to law enforcement
agencies and other organizations has allowed me to make many a great
strides in America in curtailing drug cartels and also in assisting
in homicide investigations.



I worked with many law enforcement agencies throughout New Jersey
and New York and it has always been the intrinsic values of my work
that I value over any extrinsic reward that might be offered to me. I
would never work solely for extrinsic rewards. I have seen both the
good and corrupt side of American law and public policy and once I
myself was almost killed by having placed my own life in jeopardy due
to one particular investigation I was involved with. However, this
experience has not deterred me but inversely it has made my
dedication towards social justice much more strong.



My current studies include:
economics, geography, language, culture, foreign relations, theology
and whereby these subjects can enhance world peace and diplomacy. I
have a strong theological background within the Russian Orthodox
Church and have many friends of European Noble Ancestry e.g.,
Ukraine, Serbia, Romania, Hungary. These friends and others such as
Bishops in many Western and non-western states such as Italy,
Ireland, Serbia, and Great Britain have further given me an
exceptionally keen outlook on current world affairs.



Our current world conflicts
illuminate whereby our world's past bonds us to the present and to
our potential future. I have greatly enjoyed the greater
cosmopolitan understanding of world politics when speaking with my
friends some whom were/are closely related to Head’s of State
in Iraq, North East Asia, and Serbia and Russia. My conversations
with many of these people never ceases to give me new illuminating
insight into the political philosophies, and the national trends bad
and good alike existing in the world today. I am committed to nothing
less then the highest level of excellence in whatever future
endeavors I undertake in the international arena and with my lifelong
dedication to social justice for all peoples of all nations, nothing
less will suffice.



Many tasks lie ahead in this
field in our current historical time period and I am/ or have been a
member of the:



            American Sociological
Association



            Superior Court of New Jersey
Certificate Conflict Dispute Resolution



            International Sociological
Honor Society (AKD)




International Studies
Association

IMADR International Movement
Against All Forms of Discrimination and Racism



            National Deans Listing 1997



            Graduated Honors WPUNJ 1997










No comments: